Oil remedy to cure pain has been used by our forefathers in the early days. Now there are several medicines and chemicals which are used for pain relief. However, the benefits of natural oil remedies are incomparable to any other remedy. Learn about the essential oils and their incredible healing properties.
Essential oils offer an alternative and natural way to treat the pain of several kinds. Arthritis, sciatica, chronic pain, muscle pain, joint and bone pain can be cured by the efficacious values of essential oils. They offer natural remedies for pain. Discover some of the best essential oils which can relief lower back pain, foot pain, nerve pain, arthritis pain and chronic pain.
- Lavender essential oil– This sweet smelling oil is required to cure headaches caused by migraines. It has a calming and relaxing effect and works like a mild sedative. It lifts the tension from the nerves and calms them down. It can help in reducing anxiety and tension. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties which relieve the body from muscle pain. It also helps in enhancing the sleeping cycle.
- Chamomile essential oil– Chamomile essential oil, like any other essential oil offers natural remedies for pain. It has analgesic properties which can be used to cure headaches, muscle pain, joint pain, and neuralgia. This oil also has a carminative effect which relieves pain caused by gas. It contains a compound called chamazulene which has anti-inflammatory properties which provide a soothing effect to joints.
- Peppermint essential oil– Peppermint oil has been used for ages for its medicinal properties. It can be derived from the natural hybrid of watermint and spearmint. The key component of this oil is menthol, which has antispasmodic properties, healing and analgesic properties. It helps in muscle relaxation, heals headaches and plays a significant role in digestion. It is largely used for treating indigestion, stomach aches, nausea and digestive problems. It is also used as a decongestant which lifts headaches caused due to congestion in the sinus.
- Cayenne essential oil– Cayenne oil is a spicy oil which is extracted from cayenne pepper seeds. It is used to relieve pain and relax muscles. It cannot be used in a concentrated manner and has to be diluted before use. It has shown better effects in treating arthritic pain, rheumatic pain, and joint pains.
- Sandalwood essential oil– Sandalwood essential oil is known for its high quality scented oil which has medicinal properties. Apart from its usage for recreational purposes, it is used to treat pain. It has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties which relieve muscle pain, joint pain, and neuralgia.
Essential oils have active compounds and each element is separate for a particular purpose. You must ensure that you are not allergic to a particular essential oil before using it. You may consider using L’orpur Pain Relief Band, a highly recommended product available on essentialoilbenefits.com. It is rich in active compounds and nutrients which provide natural remedies for pain by relieving muscle pain, joint pain, nerve pain, arthritis pain and chronic pain.